CV axles installed
I managed to get the CV axles made up and installed today. I ended up using two axles on one side. I just stuck them both in one in the engine and one in the wheel then marked them in the center to know where to cut them both off at. I then used a 4 inch piece of 1/4 inch thick pipe that was drilled out to match the axles. I slid them in the sleeve and put it on the car to make sure it fit. Once it was fit in properly I welded it up solid.
The rear suspension is complete. I need to go over it a bit and tighten everything down and get the toe adjusted a bit better but at least now it can sit on the wheels and roll without any trouble.