Redoing the rear suspension
I didnâ€™t like the setup the way it was so I cut it off the car and started to redo it. Now the control arms sit at a 40 degree angle. That looks much better and should make it ride about right. One side is on and located properly. The right side still needs redone and I will do that next. I have a few extra things welded on to hold it all square until I get the frame fully built. But once I get the motor located in the right place I can fully weld up the frame and get it braced up properly.
I also got new control arms so I have tight ball joints and new bushings to help make it ride better. I like the gray color and will paint the whole chassis that color once I get done with building it.