started cleaning up the wiring and hooking everything up.
The mess of wiring in the engine compartment is finally gone 🙂 I shortened and soldered everything together now and started putting the dashboard wiring together. I have all the lights hooked up now and working but it needs organized a bit more before I can call it finished. I tried to keep it as simple as possible, the only thing that was not required for driving that was added is a radio and 2 speakers. That bar that runs under the dashboard is kind of handy for grounding everything to as well as a place to mount the heavier parts under the dash with. I ended up cutting most of the old wiring harness out of the car, I don’t need ground wires ran to everything like I used to with all the metal in the car now it is easy to just ground each part individually.
I still need to clean up the mess under the dash and find a place to mount the blower and ducts for the defroster as well as make a front firewall. The car is getting a lot closer to being ready to actually drive, I can’t find any other serious problems that will require changing the way it is set up so it looks like the next few weeks will be just assembling the remaining parts as I get around to them.