- Stripped down the front of the engine and that tire is finally off 🙂
- Trying to get one of the back tires off.
- Cleaned up the lifter valley and stripped the heads down.
- Tearing down the engine to do some work to it.
- Pedals mounted and brakes working again.
- Firewall mounted and mounting pedals for the absolutely last time.
- aluminum firewall cut out.
- Cleaned out the foot area and made a cardboard template for a firewall.
- Got the pedals figured out and ready to build a firewall now.
- Moved pedal mounting
- Sort of a front firewall and some other random interior stuff.
- Rear firewall and seatbelts mounted.
- started cleaning up the wiring and hooking everything up.
- Vent cut behind license plate and fans mounted in the trunk.
- Heat shields made up and trying to figure out where to put some fans in the back.
- Car is back from muffler shop.
- Few random pics of the car ready to go get aligned and exhaust pipes.
- Muffler position figured out and ready for pipes.
- Figured out where and how to stick a muffler on it finally.
- Gas pedal finally fixed and working brake lights.
- New computer in, minor repairs on engine and now it runs smooth.
- Hydraulic throttle installed.
- Started sorting out the mess of wiring in the car.
- Few engine details, brakes fixed, and other little things.
- Running good now with fuel injection and computer controlled ignition.
- fuel lines ran and converting distributor to 7 wire computer control.
- Installing Fuel Injection.
- Trunk mounted, new roll bar and some other details.
- Pics from the town of Man car show.
- It started!!!!!!! no pics though it looks the same as before it just smokes a lot now 🙂
- Pulled the car out from under carport and cleaned it up for the show, Still no starter so it doesn’t run.
- Bunch of random parts bolted back on, and the dashboard is in.
- Radiator and battery tray mounted in the front.
- Gas tank, trans cooler, and body back on.
- Gas tank put together and test fitted in place.
- Rear suspension finally put together and working right.
- Brake lines and radiator pipe installed.
- Gas tank cut out and ready to weld.
- Throttle cable and shifter cable installed and working.
- gas tank designed and test fitting new back wheels and brakes.
- front brakes installed, pedals installed, rear springs sort of installed.
- New Floorpan installed and test fitting body again.
- Rear suspension is assembled and some paint on the frame rails to protect it.
- The car is finally home.
- A few pictures of the new transmission mount and other things.
- The frame is now complete and only needing a few details to finish it.
- All the main frame rails are now done.
- The rotors are mounted and wheels put on.
- Pictures of the roll bar and more frame braces.
- The body is temporarily placed on the frame to see how it is coming.
- Here is the bottom of the frame finished and located properly.
- I have my camera fixed and here are a few pictures of the frame that show some more detail. next week it should start coming together a lot faster.
- I have to fix my camera it is starting to mess up, but here are 2 pictures of my frame I took as we started on putting the lower rails together.
- I got the last things out of the Pinto I might need so now it is time to have fun with the car before it goes to the junkyard.
- Pictures of a 75 pinto that I cut up and got the front end out.
- after cutting the caddy in half and pressure washing the drivetrain.