Cleaned out the foot area and made a cardboard template for a firewall.
Well Today went pretty good. I managed to rip most of the stuff that was still remaining in the interior out and get enough room to get under there and work on stuff. I managed to fit a pretty decent cardboard template in the hole. I can cut it all almost completely out of a single piece of alumnum and just bend it to shape. I decided to go with aluminum instead of fiberglass for the lower part in case something gets kicked up on the road it wont punch through quite as easy. Now I can transfer the template onto a sheet of aluminum and cut it out and hopefully it wont take much effort to make it fit 🙂