front brakes installed, pedals installed, rear springs sort of installed.
On the first two pictures you can see where I planned on mounting the brake and throttle pedals. I ended up cutting part of the tube to allow the master cylinder to mount. I was thinking it might be a bad place to cut the tube but considering all the other tubes right around that area it ended up being no big deal. The pictures on the second row shows the pedals mounted and the front brakes finished and hoses ready to connect the hard line to. The pedals ended up being in just the right spot the way they are set up now.
The lower row of pictures show the rear coil over I managed to get mounted. The bushing on the bottom end was to small to fit over the stud on the A-arm so I had to grind it out slowly to make it fit. The spring barely fits inside the suspension but it is just far enough away that nothing is rubbing against it. If the suspension had a lot of travel it would have hit something but since I put 850lb springs on the rear it takes a pretty good bit to make it move far. I will have to mount a bump stop and a travel limiter to keep the arm in a good location and to keep it from moving far enough to allow the spring to hit something. I should be able to keep about 2-3 inches of travel on it though so I am not worried about it.
I will hook up the rear brakes and finish off the rear suspension next. After that it can have the brake lines hooked up. I will have the steering and brakes finished at least now all I have to do is finish the other million things on the car and I might be able to take it for a drive.