Rear suspension is assembled and some paint on the frame rails to protect it.
The frame has some paint on it now at least so it is protected and won’t rust to bad I hope. I used some paint I had laying around and decided that it looked decent with all those bright colors on it. I didn’t have enough yellow to do much more than the front suspension but yellow might be a bit much for it anyway.
I put the rear suspension back together, all except for the upper A arm bolts, they were all broke off so I will have to find some more of them somewhere. I will definately need to get a 4 wheel alignment done on it as soon as it is back on the road, the wheels are pointing all different directions. if you look at the last picture you can see where the old steering box would have fit on the Eldorado. I cut it off and welded a plate on the steering assembly to fix it in place. there are a few braces under the engine that can’t be seen. All the braces are there to help hold that link in the exact spot it was originally so the rear toe can be adjusted on the tie rods and it won’t bump steer on the back. At least that is what the plan is, I won’t know for sure till the first time on the road.