I have my camera fixed and here are a few pictures of the frame that show some more detail. next week it should start coming together a lot faster.
I gave up on getting my camera to work, it was the battery holder that was wore out. I used a sealed lead acid battery from a power wheels car and wired it up to the camera, now I can take thousands of pictures on a single charge, beats taking 30-40 pics on a single set of AA batteries.
The front is ready to attach to the crossmember. The next thing to do on the frame is to get the front set up and lined up right then when we get to the back of the car it should make it a lot easier to line up I hope 🙂 The lower control arms on the car were a bit hard to figure out what to do with but we got it worked out and it will look good when it is done. I hope the next set of pictures I take next week will show the completed front end and getting the back lined up right and ready to fnish off the lower frame. Once the lower frame is done the rest of it should be finished in a matter of days.