I have to fix my camera it is starting to mess up, but here are 2 pictures of my frame I took as we started on putting the lower rails together.
There isn’t much to see yet but those 2 lower rails were hard to get just right. The old VW frame is sitting beside it for reference. They are tack welded to the front crossmember in the wrong spot in these pictures, but we needed to do that to make sure the rest of it went together square. The lower rails are square and ready for the rest of the crossbracing to be put on as well as attaching the front end correctly to the rails. I am going to fix my digital camera tonight so I can get some good shots of the frame and what it looks like. I am hoping to have the front end finished on it tomorrow, I will try and get some pictures of it as long as I can get my camera going again.