stripping the body off the frame
Here are some Pictures of right after I took the body off the frame I was hoping with the body off the wiring would make some sort of sense but it was almost completely insane from what I could tell. there were 4 switches on the dashboard side and 2 of them seemed to control the wipers. there was a radio turned sideways in there with them. It all looked like it was hooked to something but I wasn’t able to get anything to work so I figured instead of trying to figure out the old mess just rip it out and redo it all from scratch. I tested all the gauges and they worked except the temp. it is always reading right in the middle of the scale. I tried to take some pictures of each part of the car so I could have a reference in case I needed to go back and see what something looked like. The only thing that looked confusing was going to be getting that strange little engine running. I would give it a shot but not put much effort indo it before giving up and sticking a bug engine back on it.